Friday, August 23, 2013

The Beginning From The Middle

Hello Sunshine (2013)
Recently I have had some very poignant and influential revelations, experiences and opportunities for growth. Recently includes the past couple of years, since I had met a very special frog, and soon thereafter met my strongest guide, Merak.
This journey book will include some backdated information. The reason I am going to do that is because some of my revelations are about past events, and how they have influenced my life, and continue to do so. And then my entries will come as the revelations, struggles and successes come, which seem to be more and more often of late, and I think that is a blessing.
Emerging (2012)
This journey book is about me. Who am I? I am an American white man. While I have no blood connection, that I know of, to pre-Columbian native Americans, my family has been here for five generations at the least and therefor I consider this my native land. I am a baptized Catholic who left the church believing the clergy and the church has failed me, my community, and the world. I have found some relief in the beliefs of ancient cultures, both related to the peoples of my heritage, and the peoples of the land I call home.
This journey book is about my seeking, from any of the ancient wisdoms to help guide me to be a better man, a better human, and a better friend to myself, my communities, and my world.

You are welcome to read my about my journey, and I welcome conversation. I have many things to learn, and polite discussion can do no worse than show me things I may not have seen without the eyes of another. So I hope to welcome you into my life, and I hope some of my journey may spark something in yours...

Be well,
~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment